Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday

If you haven't noticed {and let's be real, you probably haven't because I'm not that big of a deal}, I haven't posted here in a bit.

I can't quite put my thumb on it, but I'm sure the reason is like ten-fold - what with the pending move, a new job role, and just in general not having much to blog about. I don't want to be boring and just post random shots of my children all of the time, which I feel like I have been doing as of late.

I keep feeling like I'm in this state of waiting...waiting to close on the new house, get moved in and settled. I mean, I certainly have no house decor or organization posts to do at the moment, what with my entire house in upheaval mode right now. It's basically an obstacle course of cardboard boxes. I'm really stoked about my ideas for the new house and I just can't wait to be at that point where I can dive into those projects and share them here with you.

Speaking of here, that is actually going to change soon. I've finally decided to make the migration to Wordpress and I've got a new url at www.californiatocarolina.com. Keep in mind, this site is still under construction and I don't plan to officially make the change and start posting there until after I've moved next month. I'm going to use this time to build it, design it, organize it and move a lot of my old posts from here over there so they will still be searchable there. As for here, I will still try to post in the meantime, but just ask that you bear with me as I go through this transition. It might be slow over here for a bit. Once I can get my focus back for this and put some more energy back into blogging {when it's not being taken up by moving and the stress associated with it}, I plan to come back full-force. My Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest will all be the same, but I'm sure my Bloglovin' link will change, so I will work on that and hopefully get all of my current followers migrated over and give you all a new link to that when I have it.

I do have my fitness blog, The Gym Bunny, running on Wordpress and hope that you've had a chance to check it out and follow. I will likely be more active there than here over the next month as I'm transitioning this site. I've also got great plans in the works for that site as well, so please head over and follow if you love fitness, or just want to learn more.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me...I'll have much to share of our new house and new outfit posts in the next month or so. I hope you'll still continue to read. xo



facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Follow

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...