Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I hope all is well with you and the Mrs. up at the North Pole. I know you're very busy this time of year...visiting malls and having all sorts of little ones sit on your lap and rattle off their mile long lists which likely include wishes for Justin Beiber concert tickets, I-Pads, Wii's and plenty of other things I never had the pleasure of getting the equivalent of back in my day. But if you find you have some extra time, I have just a few little Christmas gift requests.

I was a very good girl this year...very giving. In fact, I lent my body for an entire 9 months to support the growth of a precious little human being. With this selfless act, I was not allowed alcohol, sushi, or the ability to keep up my workout regimen (due to extreme hip and pelvic pains)...which also caused my body to hold on to some extra baggage. Now all I'm asking is that you give me my body back. I've been working really hard and I feel I deserve it. Particularly, I would like a harder butt with a little lift, and a flat, tone tummy. Oh, and much smaller thighs - can't forget that. I just want to wear my skinny jeans again! If you could give me this gift, I would be forever grateful. I would also not take it for granted - I would work every day to keep it in tip-top shape.

Second on my list is a laptop computer. I have been taking care of the same desktop computer for 9 years now. NINE YEARS! I should get some kind of tech-geek award for that! I mean, they say you should upgrade every 2 years, but I have been frugal and have kept this baby running for almost a decade. It's almost unheard of. I have treated her right (and that's including moving her to different residences eight times). But alas, I have to accept she is getting old...she's like 92 in technology years. She's gotten very slow. I just don't have the time to sit and wait for her to process everything...I'm trying to run my business with Internet ads, email...keep up my Facebook and this blog...the slow processing is taking the time I could be spending with my family. So please, pretty please, could I have a new laptop?

This is pretty much it. You see, I don't ask for much. I mean, if you want to throw in some clothes or a few giftcards (I love Target, Old Navy, & Kohls)...by all means, I will accept them.

Anyway, I wish you safe travels this Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Morgan Smith

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...