Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2011

I know it's so cliche, but I love making New Year's resolutions. I don't know whether it's because I like to think of each new year as a new beginning or a chance for self-renewal, or if it's just my need to organize my thoughts and goals because I'm a little OCD. :)

With that being said, here are my New Year's resolutions for 2011:

1. Lose the last 5 lbs of my pregnancy weight, and then about 10 lbs more.
2. Eat clean and drink more water (at least 8-10 cups a day).
3. Starting January 1st, begin the Insanity program again and stick to it for the full 60 days. (Doing this with hubby)
4. Continue to build my cleaning business.
5. Focus on being the best mother and wife I can be.
6. Give the house a good cleaning at least once a week :)
7. Make a visit back to visit family and friends in Idaho.
8. Make a visit to Cali to visit old friends.
9. Take a long girls' weekend with good girlfriends.
10. Introduce and cook healthy meals for my family at least 3 nights a week.
11. Make an effort to send relatives pictures of the kids more often.
12. Keep up this blog.
13. Take a new class - or 2. Particularly interested in Barre Evolution or dance classes.
14. Run in 5-7 local 5Ks, but aim for more.
15. Run 10 miles per week starting in January and build up endurance for more.
16. Have date night with hubby twice a month.

That's all for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...