Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Jolly Good Time...

Last night I had my 3rd Annual Ladies' Xmas Gift Xchange. It was another successful and fun-filled time. We had a wee bit much of the holiday alcoholic punches I made - Jolly Juice & Christmas Cheer. We were quite the jolly, cheerful bunch! The Dirty Santa game was a little dirtier this year than the last, with more of the girls finally getting the guts to get dirty and snatch up gifts from each other on their turns! It seems to get dirtier with each year - I think at my first gift exchange no one stole anyone's gift! Anyway, I love spending time with my good friends and catching up as we all lead very hectic lifestyles and need things like this to catch up with one another. Thanks to the wonderful group of ladies that came - can't wait for next year's...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...