Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Organized Homework Space

Now that my oldest is in first grade and has a little bit of homework each night, I've been plotting to turn his little desk area in his room into somewhat of a "homework hub", if you will. He's the type of kid that needs some quiet space, away from the hustle and bustle of the kitchen, to keep focused on his work. I'm in the midst of organizing and creating the area...so pics are soon to come, but in the meantime, here's some images I found inspiring for this type of space, and I hope you will too:



via

via

via

via

via

I hope all of your school-aged children are having a great school year so far! Do you have a designated "homework" spot in your home? Any tips or suggestions for a stylish, yet functional space? xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

For All Things Lovely said...

Hey girl, thanks for your comment on my blog! We looove Charleston and go there often...we are actually going this weekend for a mini vacay! Love your blog! xx.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...