Thursday, December 6, 2012

All That Glitters

In the coming weekends, it is highly likely you will be attending some holiday parties and gatherings. I, for one, am stressing about what to wear! I hold a ladies' gift exchange every year with my friends and it's this Saturday. All I know is I need a little glitter in my get-up and I think a sequined or sparkly skirt is the way to go. Check out these inspiring looks for holiday party wear:

via
I love the pairing of a classic black blazer and white tank with this skirt. It's a stand-out outfit, but not too much...just perfect. Business on the top, party on the bottom? I think so. Love.

via

How adorable is this peplum sequin skirt? I mean, really. This one happens to be sold out on the website, but I found a similar one here.


via

I love a skirt that flares a little bit. This one is definitely on my wishlist.




I love the sort of preppy innocence in this pairing. Maybe not for a holiday party, but I could see myself wearing something like this to work or just out and about!

What about you? Do you own a sequin skirt? If you don't, don't you totally want one now? I hope I can find one before my holiday party! Happy Holidays!

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need all of those skirts! especially the peplum! The model for that skirt looks a little like Miranda Kerr!

http://breakfast-at-rachels.blogspot.com/

xx
rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...