Friday, December 7, 2012

Today's Gonna Be A Good Day...

I gotta feelin'....today's gonna be a good good day...woo hoooo...

Loved that little Black Eyed Peas rendition to get your Friday started, didn't you? Yes, ladies (and maybe some gents?), it's Friday. I am happy for a couple reasons.

One:

Our kitchen cabinets are finito! They are back in place with new hardware to boot and the space looks fab I tell you. Just fab. I am soooooo excited about it. Don't you worry, I won't keep you on the edge of your seats too long, there will be a reveal soon here on the blog. I know my kitchen is not as huge and glamorous as many I see around the blogosphere...but it's my little kitchen and I'm proud of the changes we've made. It will make each of my days in there a little brighter...literally...I mean, those cabinets are BRIGHT white! I have to give so much special thanks to my wonderful husband...he worked every day on those from Sunday up until last night. It was a lot of work. (I did help some - I primed the cabinets on Sunday, but the majority of the work was him.) I am so thankful that not only is he willing to do the work for me, he is so incredibly talented when it comes to stuff like this...and he has done so many nice upgrades for our home since we moved in 4 years ago.

Two:

I have a great weekend ahead. I'm hosting my annual Ladies' Xmas Gift Xchange {LXGX} on Saturday night for the 5th year in a row with some of my favorite gals. It's always a fun time and so great to catch up with some that I don't see all that often throughout the year due to crazy-hectic schedules. {And my kitchen cabinets were finished just in time!}

Have a great weekend everyone - hope you're in for some fun holiday festiviities too!





Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...