Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Musings

Another weekend gone by too quickly. I definitely had a great time though. I started it off right by heading out to do the Reindeer Run downtown. I love this race...everyone gets so festive, some of the costumes are just plain crazy, but I love it. It's an official kickoff to Christmastime here in Charleston.

I luckily saw one of my friends, Christine, right as the race started and we ended up running it together. Afterward, we enjoyed some free post-race beers {maybe a little more than planned} and had a great time dancing as the live band played at Southend Brewery on East Bay St.






I will admit, I was feeling the pain later as I was nursing a headache and hit the hay early. Guess I'm definitely not 21 anymore! But it was definitely fun to let loose and have some girl time. {I'm in a house full of testosterone after all.}

On Sunday, hubby and I started work on the next part of our kitchen makeover - the cabinets. We are painting them white. {See our other kitchen updates here and here.} Here's a sneak peek for you:




The white is making such a difference already. I cannot stand that builder's standard maple cabinet color. Things are really coming together in this space. Can't wait to share the finished cabinets with you - and eventually the entire makeover!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...