Friday, June 28, 2013

Front Porch {Progress}

I'll be the first to admit that keeping plants alive is not my strong point. But nonetheless, with this new front porch area, I wanted to brighten the space up with some potted plants. I'm going to do my best to tend to them.

Here's a sneak peek of some progress I've made with my front porch so far:






I've got some more flowers waiting to be potted, but I think those are going into my garden just in front of the porch. I have two large barrel pots that have been dying for some flowers for a while now. The last batch died, so I need to start over.

Doormat - Target - $12.99 {I absolutely fell in love when I saw this, it's so "me".}
Yellow Container - TJ Maxx - $16.99 {This is actually a pretty lightweight pot, and I love the pattern.}
"S" on Door - TJ Maxx - $6.99 {I plan on spray painting this a bold color, maybe teal, but haven't yet decided. Waiting for the other things to come together first.}
Hibiscus Plant - Abide-A-While {local garden center} - $14.99 {These are my favorite flowers ever.}

I'd love to paint the front door a bright color, and even the red brick {white?} - but I need to convince Hubby of that first.

Hope you like it, always love to hear your thoughts!
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...