Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Outfits of Note {Read: #iwantitinmycloset }

Ever have one of those days, weeks, months, even seasons where you just look in your closet and think "I seriously have NOTHING to wear"? Maybe it's that I grow bored easily...but I feel like I'm constantly cycling the same 10 or so articles of clothing into mix and match outfits until the next few happy purchases come along into the rotation and a few others get cycled out. Well, now I find myself on Pinterest pinning all sorts of outfits lately...inspiration I can use to maybe pull out a few of my old pieces and put together "new" outfits, or even inspiration to take to a cute little store like F21 and find like pieces.

OUTFIT #1
{source}


OUTFIT #2 {This is just plain fun!}

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/originals/df/d3/7f/dfd37f47d57003fd99e019633366a12a.jpg
{source}


OUTFIT #3

super cute summer outfit. @sondallea
{source}

What outfit inspiration have you been pinning lately? Are you having one of those "nothing to wear" moments?



Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...