Friday, July 12, 2013

Laguna Beach Alums & Their Blogs

 http://www.mtv.com/onair/laguna_beach/flipbooks/cast/group/images/group-beach_698.jpg



So, I was pretty much obsessed with MTV's Laguna Beach back in the day. It didn't help that I lived within a stone's throw away from it - Huntington Beach.

Well, being a blogger, every now and then I happen upon a famous person's blog and start following. Of course, we all know Lauren Conrad. She has her Lauren Conrad blog and also owns The Beauty Department blog. But what about the rest of the cast? Where are they {blogging} now?

I actually happened upon a cute fitness blog called Beach Babe Fitness not too long ago, written by this pretty gal:


I thought to myself, "Hmmmm....she looks familiar...", and sure enough, after a little digging on her site, I realized she was Christina from MTV's Laguna Beach. {Looks awesome these days, right?} She's a barre instructor at Equinox gym in LA. {I love barre...love.}

After discovering her blog, I started thinking back to the show and remembering that she and Morgan on the show were BFFs back in the day, so I started Googling to find out what ever happened to Miss Morgan. Turns out she has a blog too. Oh, and she's married now. But wait, it gets better.

She married a Smith. She is now Morgan Smith. And her blog is called, Smith, Here! 




Yep, another Morgan Smith running around Blog Land. Her hubby's name starts with a "J" too. If it was Jake, I'd think that was too crazy...but no worries, it's Joel. I actually wrote her and we are now Facebook friends. Our relationship is official now. LOL.

Oh, want to hear another bit of craziness in all this? In college, she had a roommate named Caitlin. Caitlin writes a blog too. You might know of it.


 


Here's a pic of Caitlin at Morgan's wedding in Orange County:


http://caitlinwilson.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/_MlD-jiV_fU8/TLb0StnH2KI/AAAAAAAADWs/c0juBmryI1Q/s1600/DSC_0484.jpg
{source}

Not only is Blog Land small, but so is this world we live in. Go check out all of these blogs, you won't be disappointed.


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was such a Laguna Beach fan and I watched The Hills too! I'm going to check out these blogs but I love LC's!
Karen @ Karen's Soiree

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...