Thursday, July 11, 2013

Online Ordering & Oopsies

Ever since I saw this purse on Caitlin's blog, I was like, obsessed. I had to have it.


 


She didn't put the purse name in the post, so I just started with keywords such as Kate Spade, pink, straw, natural, purse, etc...and it never came up exactly what I wanted.

Long story short, a month or so went by and I was playing around on eBay and I saw this:


 


Yeah, look closely...NOT the same purse!!! I didn't even truly realize it until I opened the box yesterday. I mean, I do love this little tote, but it's more beach/book bag like and not really a purse, per se...so there went $109.00.

I went on an eBay hunt again last night as my last hope and lookie what I found:




Yep, that's the right one. It's $209.99. {Reeeally wishing I still had that $109.00 right about now.} Oh yeah, and it's from the same seller as the other one. Doh! Well, so I'm buying it. Just over $300 later, I will have this dream purse, and a cute little tote to boot.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...