Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Whimsy

Well, I'm a tad late on saying Happy Monday on the blog this week, but Hump Day is as good a day as any, right?

Sorry for the absence {did ya really even notice?}...it's like I feel as though I've been busy, yet I have no idea with what. So I can't even come here and rain down my list of excuses on you. I certainly have nothing to show for this sense of busy-ness I have.

Is my house clean? No. 
Car clean? No.
Am I richer? Definitely not.

I think I just took a mental break from blogging, albeit a short one. I do have some goings-on to share with y'all though...so let's just get right to it.

1. Tanner is signed up for fall baseball with the recreation dept. {I also even have all of his uniforms and supplies ready to go for school - way early! Good Mommy Points for me!} Can't believe my firstborn is going into 2nd grade...does it ever get easier????

{Tanner on his first day of Kindergarten with his teacher, Ms. Powell}

2. Today was my last day at my gym job. I had been working there on M, W and F's from 4am to 8am. Then heading to my full-time job after that. I put in about 6 months, but around 2 weeks ago, I just realized how utterly exhausted I'd become and that it just wasn't worth it. The pay was shitty and I was tired of donating what is my main window of opportunity to get my workouts done for the day. So I put in my two weeks. Not looking back. I start my morning 5:30am workouts tomorrow {until school starts, then I get to do 7:30am after dropping off the kiddos}.



3. I'm working on Breckin's 3rd birthday party. We are going with a construction/tool theme. I've been getting the decor and supplies together...the party is on August 3rd at our pool {thank God for the free venue, hate having to rush and stress to clean my house for birthday parties!} I'm happy to say I've pretty much gotten everything I need!

4. We're considering putting our house up for sale and finally moving back closer to civilization. We like where we are except that it's a trek to the grocery store and we really want to get back into the town we hang out most in and run all our errands in. We have a realtor coming to evaluate our home next weekend. Wish us luck with this process and for the best outcome possible!

Sorry, that's really all I've got for you on this lovely Wednesday - have a great rest of the week!

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...