Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Link Love

It's been a while since I threw any Link Love out there...it's time to show some love.



1. Even though I graced the fine age of 30 almost 3 months ago, this list of 30 Signs You're Almost 30 just about made my Pepto Bismol come out my nose. {You 30-somethings can relate to that - especially once you read #15...} The following ones especially hit a chord with me:

2. Instead of drunken party photos, your Facebook friends are all about the baby pics.

Instead of drunken party photos, your Facebook friends are all about the baby pics.
Source: facebook.com

3. …and marathon times.













2. Curious when other women think it's time for you to stop wearing that "young girl" fashion item? Check out this survey to find out if it's time to throw some things out. {I think if it still looks good, WEAR IT!}


Ditch the crop: A new survey found that women should ditch belly-bearing crop-tops by the age of 34 (like Pink) and avoid showing off midriffs in bikinis as soon as they reach 40, like Heidi Klum


3. A little Fresh Prince of Bel Air nostalgia...remember "The Carlton"?


Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 9.42.36 PM


4. Not sure which shade of coral/blue/yellow/metallic/etc. nail polish is right for your skin tone? Check out this article and have your problem solved!



5. Aaaaaand...I'm going to throw this one in there. Who has a Fitness pin board on Pinterest? How many of those workout pins have you actually attempted? Take on my challenge now at The Gym Bunny. You won't be sorry!

 




 Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
 Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...