Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Musings

What a weekend!

Saturday, I started the day by handing off the kids to Nana & Papa - they took them to Folly Beach for the weekend.

I then came home with plans to clean the casa like mad because we were having a realtor come on Sunday to consult us about putting it up for sale. {More details on that soon.} However, on Sunday, due to a friend/family emergency she had to cancel. Oh well, all that cleaning for, well, a clean house! Guess I'm glad I had something to kick my butt into gear.

Mid-afternoon, we headed to a pool party on Isle of Palms. Our friends are renting a beach house while their new house is being built. Not too shabby.

A couple great ladies and myself
After that, we headed to the Windjammer {the best bar on Isle of Palms, for those of you not familiar} for a concert with a Michael Jackson tribute band.




On Sunday, since the realtor cancelled, Jake and I headed to Folly Beach. We went to Rita's Seaside Grille for lunch - which was reeeally good. I had The Pedro {a cheeseburger with a million jalapenos on it} and Jake had a fried oyster Po' Boy. We then went to the beach house that his parents were staying at with our boys, spent some time on the beach and playing in the ocean with them, then we headed home. I pretty much passed out for the night at that point!
In other news, I am eying this little number from Target {God I love that store}:

http://target.scene7.com/is/image//Target/14404655?wid=610&hei=610
{source}
The color-blocked look is on trend right now and I love these colors...separate and together. They have a couple other color trio options as well. For $29.99, it's a nice find.


Have a great week!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...