Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Five

 
It's FRIDAAAYYYY!





Anyone have big plans for the weekend? We're staying pretty low key. We actually went to an OAR concert on Wednesday night.{I know, who the heck has a concert in the middle of the week? I actually bought the tix months ago because we always go to OAR when they come to town and I didn't even check the date because it's always been on a weekend until this year. Not sure what happened there.}

Pretty much our plans are to BBQ with the neighbors on Saturday...and I'm sure we'll head to the beach or pool at some point this weekend. Maybe more than once.

Anyway, I've got five things to share this Friday...

1. This hair oil is awesome. I believe it retails for $21.95, but I caught it on a sale for $10.00 at my salon. It's not too heavy and hasn't yet caused any back and shoulder breakouts like some Moroccan/Argan oils have done to me in the past. Great way to stave off split ends and grow longer, healthier hair.


{source}
2. I just discovered this lip exfoliator by e.l.f. It's at Target for only $3.00! I get chapped lips easily, especially in the summer months if I don't keep the SPF on them. This helps slough off the dead skin and renew them, making them feel soft and full. I don't want to over-exfoliate them, so I use it about every other day.

E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator
{source}
3. This dress. Does it not look so comfortable? I love Target's clothing selection these days...summer is best because they seem to load up on cute maxi's. Aside from being way affordable, they have a great selection of prints and patterns. I'm also a fan of the high-low trend on the dresses and skirts. I tend to like the front of my legs more than the back - tee hee. Whoever invented this trend, must have had that in mind. I think this one is -click- headed straight to the shopping cart.

{source}

4. Just bought tix yesterday to go to one of the Under The Sun Tour concerts next month, featuring Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Vertical Horizon and Fastball...I am so glad that Jake and I go to a lot of concerts now. I'm even more glad that we have good seats and I will be within FEET of this beautiful man that used to be hung all over my college dorm walls {sorry, Hubby}:


Oh so delicious. Yum.

AHEM - anyway....

5. And lastly, I scored this IKEA shoe cabinet off of a Mommy Exchange group on Facebook. I am so stoked. It's the one that the famous Jen  of iHeart Organizing uses in her entryway. I've been dying to find a way to conceal our overflowing collection of shoes (mostly the boys, which get strewn about the house daily}. I'm picking it up today, new in box, and cheaper than at the store!

{source}

Will show you how I style it soon! 

Have a great weekend! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! LOVING that high low maxi dress. So pretty!
Lauren
Fizz and Frosting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...