Thursday, December 12, 2013

CHS ------> NYC

NYC BOUND

Today is finally here! The day I take flight and head to New York City for the First. Time. Ever.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I am a big city girl at heart - I thrive on hustle and bustle. And there will be even more hustle and bustle there this time of year with the Christmas season in full swing. It is going to be so wonderful seeing the store fronts' holiday decor and of course, the big tree at Rockefeller Center.


Wish I could spend some time on that ice rink too, but not too smart for a prego.

Among all the great sights to see, my mom and I also got confirmation last week that we got tickets to the Live with Kelly & Michael Show! I am so excited! Watch on Tuesday, December 17th at 9am EST - you may just see me in the audience! I am so eager to find out what celebrity they are interviewing that day!

Anyway, I'm going to go to NYC laptop-less, as I just won't have a lot of time to do any computer stuff and I didn't feel like lugging it through airport security, so I probably won't be back here to post until next Wednesday or Thursday. But there will of course be some NYC recap posts. If you can't wait to hear from me until then, be sure to follow me on Instagram as I plan to take loads of pics along the way!

Here's to a safe, fun and memorable trip!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...