Monday, December 9, 2013

A Big, Fat "I Told You So" {Pantone Color Of The Year 2014}

Thanks to a nice "You nailed it!" comment left on my Pantone Color of the Year prediction post this past weekend, I have just found out that I did, in fact, nail it.

Pantone's Color of the Year for 2014 is {drumroll, please}:


If you'll remember, or you can just go back to my entire post, I stated the following:

"My feeling on this next color, is that it's going to be in the lavender/purple family. I'm actually not a huge fan of purple in my decor, nor do I have much of it in my closet, but I feel like it's coming back around."

Xhmeujrrgcieionbio82
{source}

Jqc8gz6dlgmegdwxrcjl
{source}
J7xauqfvjvx2pqkb0dh7
{source}

It's OK, be amazed with me. I must say I do love the shade they've chosen, it's got a hint of pink to it, the kind of purple I like.

What do you think about the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014?


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...