Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's The Big Day

Today I find out if I'm having a girl, or if I'm running for the hills {OK, totally kidding on that last part}.



Our ultrasound is today at 2pm EST...I'm nervous and excited...been feeling the girl vibes this entire pregnancy {minus any morning sickness...I think my body just is OK with pregnancy?} Here's a pic of me from this morning at 19 weeks along:




I won't be announcing on here until after we have our Gender Reveal Party on Sunday. I am so excited for this party...I'm putting together a candy buffet and a hot chocolate station {though the weather says 75 for that day, so I might nix the latter.} I've found tons of inspiration on Pinterest of course.


{via}
{via}
{via}

I'll post pictures of my party next week of course!

Most of all, I'm just praying for a healthy, perfect little baby. So I really hope that today's ultrasound has good news all around. Wish me luck!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...