Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just Want to Romp Around

I don't know about you, but I'm becoming ever so slightly obsessed with rompers. I think they mix casual and dressy in just the perfect way...you can go casual with flats or glam it up for an evening with a nice heel and your hair done. And as a mom, as much as we are moving around, it's nice to know when I shift or move my arms that I'm not going to flash my midriff...not that I don't like my tummy, but you know this girl wants to keep it classy.

Here are a few I'm swooning over:

V Front Floral Romper
{via}
This one above from Lookbook Store looked fabulous on Andee Layne of The Honeybee blog {but what doesn't?} I already put this in my shopping cart and it's a go.


This is another floral available at Nordstrom:

Floral Print Halter Romper (Juniors)
{via}
This one also available at Nordstrom has sort of the Aztec print look to it...and you should see the detailing on the back:

Print Open Back Romper (Juniors)
{via}
And if you love coral as much as I do, this one from Bohme is perfect:

{via}
What do you think about rompers?

#SoMe2 ~ Social Media Link Party ~ Linky Party~ Social Media Party

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...