Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit Of The Day...And Other Stuff

I should really call this outfit of yesterday...because that's what it is.

I've resolved that long maxi skirts are the best thing right now to hide my post-pregnancy thighs {how I wish I was one of those women that didn't expand in the legs while pregnant!} So basically, I've been perusing local shops for good maxi skirts to get me through the summer. Shorts are just not an option for me right now!

{Tank Top from Bohme- Seriously the best fit / Maxi Skirt from Ross - Similar / Handbag from Kate Spade NY - Similar / Necklace from Old Navy}

Speaking of those post-pregnancy thighs, I've decided to revisit my last post-pregnancy weightloss friend - Insanity. I already feel a little better in my skin and I've only done a couple of the workouts.


http://www.menshealthcures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Insanity-Workout.jpg


I had started the T25 program a couple weeks ago, but I honestly prefer the Insanity workouts, even though they are a little longer. I will probably just mix them and do some sort of hybrid. T25 is definitely nice when I truly only have 25 minutes.

Farrah is 7.5 weeks now...and really starting to smile a lot. Just look at this little face...she is such a sweetheart {I know I'm biased, but I'm certain she is}:




And on that note, I think I'll end this post. Happy Hump Day, y'all!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...