Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's An Ugg-y Kind Of Day

I woke up to this temperature today while taking my son to the bus stop.

http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10661066_507510186055690_1387023030_n.jpg

I mean, it's November. Yes, for many states, this temp would not be abnormal for November. But I'm in Charleston, SC! It should still easily be 50s/60s/70s at all times. It's not even Thanksgiving for crying outloud {and if the weather continues this way, I just might!} Thankfully though, the forecast shows the temps gradually rising over the next few days.

However, after getting a good leg day workout in the gym this morning {I swear, I went purely just to warm up my body in this frigid cold!} I decided this is a perfect excuse to wear some cozy Uggs. This is my outfit of the day...simple and neutral. I am also so glad I can finally wear the J.Crew Merino Charley sweaters I bought last year when I was pregnant.

{Sweater - J. Crew / Tank - Similar / Jeans - Paige / Boots - Ugg / Necklace - Similar}
Stay warm - it's cold everywhere!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...