Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday! Another weekend is practically here...

{one}

Just finished my 5th day in a row of Body Beast, after tomorrow I will have successfully completed week one. Then 11 to go! I am really loving the two-a-days I've been doing as well. I feel like just doing the Body Beast workout may have me missing out on cardio and since I am looking to drop postpartum weight as well as build lean muscle, I think this regimen will definitely help speed up the process. Currently in addition to this program, I have two barre classes, one Cardio Craze {HIIT, much like Insanity} class, two Insanity classes and one day of cardio on my own at the gym each week. I'm already feeling more energized and I love it.

{two}

This weekend I get some down time! I will still have Farrah, but Nana is taking the boys for a while on Saturday to make Christmas cookies so I plan on using that time to finalize their Christmas shopping. She is also taking them Sunday evening to a Christmas event, so Jake, Farrah and I plan on taking advantage and getting a nice, quiet meal out.

{three}

I just realized it is December and I don't yet have my planner for 2015! This girl can't function without a planner. I have used the Erin Condren Life Planner for two years now, but feel maybe I'm ready for a change. Although I do love their planners. I do have a small binder that I suppose I could get filler paper for, but I also just love something really colorful and cute. Any suggestions?

{four}

All of my Christmas cards are addressed and pretty much ready to go. I'm headed to get my Christmas letter printed today so I can stamp them and put them in the mail. Do you send Christmas cards or letters? I shared my Christmas letter the other week, but here it is again in case you missed it:



{five}

I'm going to close with this awesome parody of Taylor Swift's Blank Space {btw, I LOVE that song}. I think many of you mommas can relate!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...