Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

Happy Hump Day, y'all! I am glad to be getting through this week. It's already been a bit tiresome mentally and physically! In the physical sense, I'm actually feeling good though...I completed Day 3 of my Body Beast program as well as hit Barre on Monday, Cardio Craze on Tuesday - both at the gym, and then I plan on doing an Insanity workout this evening. I'm on a roll and I feel so good about it.

Anyway, wanted to share a few hings I've had my eye on recently for my Wednesday Wishlist.

As a girl that is originally from Idaho, I've been to beautiful Sun Valley a dozen times. And One King's Lane has currently curated a collection inspired by the beautiful mountain town. There are so many great things that I really want! Specifically, I have an attraction to the Western states map - as I spent the first part of my life out there.

{via}

Also, lots of Aztec prints available - I love this throw!


Legacy Throw, Sunburst
{via}

Y'all know I love a good Aztec print...y'know, Aspen is just a larger version of Sun Valley.
{via}
Now in keeping with the cozy and warm theme, I'm also in love with this faux fur vest Biana sported on her blog the other day. I'm desperately in need of a vest like this.

{via}
Have a great rest of your week!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...