Friday, November 19, 2010

Curse You, Allergies!

It is 2am and I'm blogging. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. Breckin was doing so well sleeping through the night the past week, but for some reason woke up just before 1am for a feeding. Ever since I put him back down in bed, I've been running back and forth to the bathroom to blow my nose...more like blow my brains out. And my eyes are so watery they are literally flooding tears down my face as if I had just watched The Notebook. I am miserable with my allergies acting up. And I've got a major sinus headache. (Kill me.) I couldn't bear to stay in bed because all the getting up is keeping Jake awake and the poor guy has to go to work at 7:30. (Aren't I a sweet wife to be so considerate?) I'm sitting here now killing time until my allergy meds kick in so I can hopefully get at least another couple hours of sleep before the kiddos are up for the day. I never had allergies until I moved to South Carolina. Curse you, South Carolina!

AAAACHOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...