Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful

So Tanner was watching his favorite show yesterday, The Super Readers. (FYI: We only get cartoons on PBS since we cut off cable and are now just using an antenna for channels.) Anyway, if you've ever seen an episode, they usually hop into some story book to help solve one of their personal problems and along the way they find super letters to put together at the end of the day to give them their answer. Yesterday the word was THANKFUL. No doubt in celebration of Thanksgiving I'm sure. Well I thought that with Thanksgiving coming up, it would be nice to create a post about the things I'm thankful for because I'm sure I don't say it or show it enough.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my beautiful sons...that they are healthy and happy and for all the joy they have brought to my life and continue to bring with each day.


My husband. Lord knows he puts up with a lot from me some days, yet he still tells me he loves me every day, usually more than once. He works hard for our family, he is a wonderful daddy and a good person. I am so lucky to get to share the rest of my life with him. (Sexy, isn't he?) ☺


My family and friends. They are there for me through thick and thin, no matter how busy or how far away they may be. (To those not pictured here and know they should be, it's only because I didn't have the pics on my computer! But you know I love you!)










My health. Thankful to have a strong body and mind, no disease or serious illness, the ability to walk, talk, hear and see.

That I live in America. I have freedom (without which I would not be able to speak my mind in this blog), I have food and water. I have many things that most people in the world will never have and I don't ever want to take that for granted.


Wine, definitely wine. No need to elaborate here.


Which brings me to my next one - Margaritas. Again, no explanation needed.


Diet Rockstars and Lo-Carb Monsters.



Having been able to live by the beach for the past 9 years.



What are some things that you are thankful for?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...