Friday, January 7, 2011

Top 11 Things I Want To Do in 2011

This is similar to New Year's Resolutions, but just a tad different. And maybe a little more fun. ;) 2011 is a new year and I feel like it's going to be a great one for my family and me. I am excited for all that is to come. Breckin will be turning 1, it will be his first summer at the beach (and my first summer trying to handle 2 kids at the beach!), Tanner will start Kindergarten in the fall...there are just SOOOO many great milestones for us this year. Here are some things I would like to do this year:

11. Get a new tattoo. Possibly a cover-up of the sun on my shoulder, or something in honor of my sons. It's been almost 7 years since my last tattoo. Dang.
10. Re-pierce my nose. I miss that tiny little diamond stud. And I loved it. Anyone who didn't - well, I just don't care.
9. Pay off every last bit of debt we have. We can do it!
8. Take a trip to Idaho to visit family.
7. Take a trip to California to visit old friends...and RELAX for a long weekend.
6. Get my body back and have it be even better than before.
5. Learn how to play guitar.
4. Rediscover my passion for dance. Take advanced adult classes at a local studio.
3. Take a cooking class.
2. Start living more "green". As mentioned in a previous post.
1. Go on a romantic getaway with hubby, if only for a weekend.

There's many more, but that's all I'm going to bore you with for now. Do you have any must-do's for the new year?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...