Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mid-Summer Pic Share!

I finally had a chance to upload the pics from my camera that have been taken over the last month or so. I don't know about you, but this summer is just flying by for us...hopefully it is treating all of you well though. We have been keeping a very busy schedule (not always a good thing - because I could stand to just relax a little bit!) Of course we've been working as usual, family has been in town a couple times, then of course there's always play parks, the pool and the beach! Constantly on the go...that's what I do.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics taken recently:

Breckin and I ran (OK, I ran - he relaxed like a king) our first 5K together since the 5K we did Mother's Day weekend (Mom's Run 2011). Here are a few pics Jake took of us before we took off...


Here's some pics of my little man at the playpark...


And of course we had some more beach time...


And in recent news - Breckin started pulling himself up!


Thanks for checking out the pics! As always, I love comments! The next month will be full of a lot of great pics as Breckin will have his 1st birthday and Tanner will start Kindergarten! It's a big year for us this year...I'm definitely going to cry...A LOT.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...