Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend

Had a busy weekend...how about you? I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from my good friend, Suzanne on Friday afternoon. She suggested we go on a mommy date for some dinner and drinks. We had a great time, though I think I had a little too much considering I had to work the next morning VERY early...but oh well, I survived.


This picture was taken shortly before I somehow hit my own wine glass while talking {perhaps I overemphasize?} and doused my new white capris with red wine...ugh, embarassment. At least the wine bar had very low-lighting, and we managed to escape shortly after. I'm still in the midst of trying to salvage the pants - a little stainfighter and hot water in the washer got most of the red out...and since they are bright white, I think bleach will finish the job just fine. I swear, anytime I wear white...{I think Suz and I even had that discussion during dinner too...ironic.}

After a horribly tiring 5am start at work on Saturday morning, I managed to sneak a quick snooze in before we headed to the Last Summer on Earth Concert Tour {Barenaked Ladies, Blues Traveler, Kracker & Big Head Todd & The Monsters}. Needless to say, due to the night before, I was not in the mood to drink...but I powered through. We started the night off at Wasabi restaurant with some friends...


I chugged a few waters and ate some Hibachi-style shrimp and rice to get some food on my stomach before having any adult drinks {of which I only drank 2 the entire night, but I was good with that}.

Here's some concert pics:

Blues Traveler


Barenaked Ladies







Barenaked Ladies

The concert was really great. Sorry for all the photos of Jake and me...I feel like we never get pictures together, so always take a ton when the opportunity presents itself. ♥

As for Sunday, well I used that time to get caught up on housework and play with my boys...hope y'all had a great weekend! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...