Monday, July 23, 2012

Wall Galleries & Floating Shelves

I am feeling inspired by all the amazing wall galleries and floating shelf arrangements I've been seeing on Pinterest. I've been redecorating our living room the past couple of months and currently have some bare walls to fill.


Originally Pinned via www.charmhome.blogspot.com - Lots of great arrangement ideas!
Originally Pinned via www.imonmail.com - This would be great on either side of my fireplace!
Originally Pinned via www.thehouseofsmiths.com - I absolutely love this and the way the accent color pops!
Originally Pinned via www.ana-white.com - I am in love with long, white floating shelves!
Originally Pinned via www.apartmenttherapy.com - I love beach-inspired wall art. This is well done.
Originally Pinned via Kim Leshinski - This is a fun setup - so creative!
Do you have a great wall arrangement to show off? Link it up in a comment for me! I can't wait to finish mine and share them all with you. Thanks to Pinterest, I've got loads of inspiration to work with. Follow my Pinterest Boards! Happy Pinning!


4 comments:

Christa said...

I made a gallery wall in my living room. Here's the link
http://controllingcraziness.blogspot.com/2012/01/living-room-gallery-wall.html
I have so many pics of my kids, I don't want to display just the current ones, so a gallery wall of all their pictures was perfect. I have plenty of room for it to grow too.

Morgan S. said...

I feel the same way you do! Pics from all stages should be used - that's what memories are for! I love that gallery walls are so "in" right now!

Morgan said...

You've definitely inspired me with my crazy wall art conundrum for the new hallway! Love that first image of all of the various layouts!

Morgan S. said...

Oooh yay, another Morgan! I love that first picture too...lots of great ideas. I love decorating the walls, but it can be hard to find the right layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...