Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lookie What I Found

So remember that gorgeous dress I posted about last week that I just HAD TO HAVE?

Literally the same day I published that post, I was at Kohl's perusing through their chic and affordable clothes when this caught my eye:

via

Oh-Em-Gee, right?!

It was almost identically-colored and patterned fabric! Not a maxi dress, but still, so pretty!



Sorry for the bad quality of my photo {and my hair, it was after work on a rainy day}...still trying to find the best spot in my house with the best lighting so I don't have to use the flash...grrrrr...I am so in need of a DSLR camera.

Anyway, here's a fun little outfit grouping I put together for it...let me know what y'all think! xoxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...