Friday, March 27, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Last weekend of March already???!! Wow. April, here we come. I love April though...warmer weather, the unofficial beginning of summer here in Charleston and MY BIRTHDAY month! Looking forward to some fun weekends ahead...hope you are too!

{one}

The Cooper River Bridge Run is tomorrow! I haven't run 6 miles straight since before I had Farrah, so it's going to be a doozie, but I'm glad I'm doing it. My friend Anne is joining me and I'm looking forward to it being a lot of fun.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiegVn0u59l9QFpxlYmRIK4mrbcEVnKFd33PPcGy2o8ogkT6A3RJH851GxW3WCjJj5c80Glj5l-cRLOKFSMq3N_YMb6cM2v0lxzXX9PtX3wwnOLfrTgqe76GL6u55F4smB6iWsWArgaE53j/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-08-17+at+8.15.49+AM.png

{two}

Being a working mom is hard, but the hardest part of it is going in to pick up your baby from daycare and them telling you that she reached a milestone and YOU MISSED IT. Farrah apparently started pulling herself up yesterday...I was so proud of her, but so sad that I wasn't there to see it for the first time. Now I'm trying to find things around my house that are the same height as their little toy shelves so she can do it at home.

BUT...at least I get sweet moments like her falling asleep after her bedtime bottle and snoring in my arms...


{three}

Speaking of Farrah, I have tried to get ahead of the game on her party planning for her birthday in a month and a half and I have started getting some decor and goody bag stuff. I am so excited for the rainbow-themed party! I have always wanted to throw one.


{four}

I finally got some bottle cap labels for my essential oils...no more having to pick them up one by one to find the one I'm looking for {#firstworldproblems, I know.} I am already planning April's order...there are a few things I'm dying to try. I have a feeling my Pan-Away will come in very handy after tomorrow's 10K.


{five}

We are headed to the zoo on Sunday with a couple of our friends. We have the yearly membership to Riverbanks Zoo which is really an awesome deal because we get some free guest passes, so we are able to treat our friends and their kids to a day at the zoo. It will be cute to see Farrah's reactions to the animals now...she was only 5 months old when we took her the first time. And you know I'm going to get a picture of her with the giraffes!

http://www.riverbanks.org/animals/african-plains/assets/graphics/landing_giraffe.jpg

Hope y'all have an awesome weekend!

Linking up with: Meet at the Barre / The Good Life / A. Liz Adventures / Carolina Charm / Hello! Happiness

Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...