Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Musings

Happy Monday, y'all! I usually dread Mondays, but Mondays are about focus now for me...starting off each week fresh and right...and keeping to my fitness plan. I wrote up this week's fitness plan like I did last week's and I'm feeling motivated and pumped to keep on going.


Last week's St. Patty's Run was a lot of fun too...I definitely learned not to do leg day before a race ever again though...



The weekend started off nice with my husband bringing sweet no-reason-at-all carnations to me after work on Friday.


He had USCG this weekend, so it was just the kids and me Saturday and most of Sunday. I put them in a small vase and added them to our entryway console table.


Saturday was a bit overcast and rainy, so we spent the majority of the day inside. I went to the gym in the morning and then I did my best to entertain my rowdy boys whilst also attempting to get some household chores done...and literally like 9 loads of laundry over the course of the weekend. #momof3problems

Sunday was a super-nice day so I made it a mandatory outdoor play day for the boys and while Farrah was napping I was able to get out there with them and try to sneak in some rays on my blindingly white skin.

Jake got home just in time for dinner...and we tag-teamed getting the kids bathed and ready for bed. I also managed to FINALLY get my super-faded hair dyed back to a rich dark brown. What do you think?



We then spent the rest of the evening catching up with each other about our weekends with a glass of wine.


Have a great week!

Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...