Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Farrah's Rainbow 1st Birthday Party

Farrah turned ONE on Saturday and her birthday party went so well. It was rainbow-themed and I had a blast planning the food and decor for it. Here is how it turned out! {Warning: Picture overload, but I did try to narrow it down!}


The birthday girl wore her rainbow lace petti romper I bought off Etsy before she was even born. I was so glad it still fit!









I of course filled the table with foods full of color - i.e. fruits and veggies...I even made some Fruity Pebbles treats {a nice play on the regular Rice Krispy Treats}.


I free-handed a chalkboard sign for her pretty quickly the night before, using Pinterest images as my inspiration.


And I thought it would be a nice touch to add pictures of her for each month up until one year...


The rainbow made from cupcakes was my favorite part though...



My friend also surprised me by making a rainbow cake of her own...



Farrah enjoyed her smash cake...








It really was a great time and I still have a hard time believing my little baby girl is a year old already.

Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...