Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekending

What a good weekend! It was beautiful and sunny out and I spent a lot of time with my family outdoors. Saturday started off great...woke up earlier than usual {for a weekend} and got to the gym for a good lower body workout and some cardio. When I got home, I did my best to get some cleaning out of the way so I could enjoy the rest of my weekend without stressing about chores.

That afternoon, Jake, the kids and I all went to the pool. My friend Krystle met us there with her boys who are very close in age to my boys...she and I were able to get some sunbathing and chit-chat time while the kids played. Even with SPF, I ended up a bit red in some areas since we were out there so long. But it was nice because it has been a while since I could soak up the sun for a few hours. Farrah was so cute in the pool...she was crawling all around the shallow water.


And then she was a sunbathing beauty with me for a little while...{SPF 70 on her!}


She is turning ONE on Saturday...OMG...I don't want to think about it. But I have a big rainbow-themed bash planned out and I am so excited to see it come together. #dork

On Sunday, we drove to the zoo to meet our friends Tim, Corey and their son, Levi. They moved to Greenville, SC a year ago and I hadn't seen her since! It had been waaaaaay too long...and I am now just realizing I didn't even get a picture of the two of us together #friendfail - how did that happen? I guess when you're trying to manage three kids and she is trying to manage one...it just slips the mind. I will hopefully see her again on Thursday for a Rodan & Fields party she is hosting in town. I will not forget the picture then! {Corey, I hope you're reading this!} Here are the pictures I did get:




And some of the best animals were actually in great view this time {it can be either hit or miss for the lions and tigers, but they were the closest and most active I'd seen them in all the times we've been!}




When we got home...I was so exhausted from all the sun-soaking and constant activity. I had to get to the grocery store to get a few things and order Farrah's birthday cupcakes...so I did that...then after the kids went to bed, Jake and I settled in and started watching Season 7 of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix...we always have to wait for the seasons to come out. I know how the series ends, but it will be good to finally see all the action in between. It's one of our favorite shows and I am so sad it's over.

This morning I started the week off right by getting up at 4am and doing my Body Beast workout. I am finally on a roll with getting up that early. I also have plans to get to the gym tonight - possibly for barre or some cardio. Kicking it up a notch for bikini season.

Happy Monday, y'all! xo

Linking Up With: Life Of Meg // Still Being Molly // Lipgloss & Crayons // B Loved Boston


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...