Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Insanity Day 2 - Starting Stats

Well, I finally had a chance to take my starting stats for Insanity this round. I think they may be even smaller than when I attempted starting the program again in June (summer definitely got ahead of me, so I didn't last long with that round, however, did go to the gym).

So here they are:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Waist: 29"
Hips: 35"
Bust: 31"
R Thigh: 19.25"
L Thigh: 19"
R Calf: 14"
L Calf: 14.25"
R Bicep (unflexed): 10"
L Bicep (unflexed): 10"

I haven't had a chance to take my "before" pics yet, but these were taken a couple weeks ago, so I think they will suffice as I haven't changed much since I took them:


You can read more posts about my Insanity Chronicles here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...