Friday, August 5, 2011

Trader Joe's: You Finally Came!

At long last, Trader Joe's has arrived in Mt. Pleasant, SC! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. This was my favorite grocery store in Southern California when I lived there. I'd routinely stop in on my lunch breaks to pick up something fresh and healthy to eat. This store rivals Whole Foods in a big way - and the prices are awesome.


I took my first trip there today on my lunch break and picked up a yummy turkey wrap and some fresh veggies to munch on. The store was very packed being that this it's first week open. (I have a feeling it will continue to be packed though.)

Oh, and I have to tell you Mt. Pleasant people - you likely have me to thank for this store gracing our town...I sent in many location requests/suggestions to Trader Joe's online when I first moved here 6 years ago from California...looks like they were listening!

Can't wait to make this my regular grocery store...lots of healthy options will make it so much easier to keep my family and myself on track!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...