Friday, June 29, 2012

Plain White T's

As much as fashion can be fun in the sense of bright and bold colors, patterns and designs...I truly feel like one of the greatest fashion statements of our time is simply a plain white T-shirt paired with a great pair of denim jeans or shorts. I think it's such a big statement because it simply is what you make of it...there's something just naturally sexy about it. How you wear it reveals a lot about you and your style. Will you dress it up with a scarf and some accessories, or a fabulous pair of heels? Or will you dress it down with some low-profile Aviators and a funky fedora? Here are some of my favorite looks of some gorgeous ladies that know how to fashionably pull off the plain white tee:

via
Jennifer Aniston's stye has always been a favorite of mine. She just appears so effortlessly put together with every look she does. And this look is no exception.


via
 For those of you that know me personally, it's no secret that I have a major "girl crush" on Mrs. Brian Austin Green. Megan always seems to pull off that relaxed I-look-like-I-just-woke-up-and-threw-it-on-and-I'm-still-the-hottest-thing-on-this-planet look. LOVE. And because I love her so much - here's another one (love the burnout tee):

via


via
I don't know that I've ever seen Chrissy Tiegen in anything other than a bikini as she frequently graces the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, but she definitely knows how to make a plain white tank look glam with a cute pair of flare jeans and a fashionable pocket book.

How do you do the plain white tee?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...