Monday, June 18, 2012

Rebecca Taylor Collection {Hampden Clothing}

I've lived in Charleston for 7 years now, and I haven't taken advantage of getting downtown to the amazing fashion district that King St. has to offer as often as I should (two loud boys in tow can provide some shopping challenges!)

I've had the recent pleasure of visiting a stylish little boutique - Hampden Clothing. I first heard about it from a fellow style blogger here in Charleston, Chassity Evans of Look Linger Love {pssst...if you haven't checked out her blog, you simply must.} Check this place out...you'll never want to leave:

via
I'd die to have that chandelier in my own home! Just the style of it reminds me of the great boutiques I'd seen while living in Los Angeles and Orange County.

They've got a great collection of high-end fashion - many great designers to choose from. I particularly loved the Rebecca Taylor collection...

via

The collection is so fun and flirty for spring and summer. I love the bright florals and the cute chic dresses in solids that are perfect for a night out on the town. I particularly fell in love with this Fit and Tied dress:

via
The bright orange-y red color just screams for attention - and what girl doesn't crave a little attention while out and about?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I need to check this place out! Gorgeous items to pick from!

Unknown said...

Yes, definitely, Megan! Are you in the Charleston area? Thanks for the comment, appreciate your readership! xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...