Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Barre

I tried out Barre Evolution in Mount Pleasant yesterday and I absolutely LOVED it. I had been wanting to try out a class for some time now and was absolutely floored with delight to see a Living Social deal for it last week.


I was shaking during many of the exercises and I'm in some pain today, but it's the good kind - you know, the kind that tells you it works. You absolutely MUST try this exercise method. The ladies at Barre Evolution, Nancy (owner) and Marie, were very welcoming and friendly. The studio is very chic and the girls in class were all so nice - they ranged from all levels of fitness. I can't wait for my next class.

Tips to Survive Your First Barre Class

I encourage you to check out Barre Evolution today!

Check out my post on Skinny Mom about barre classes today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...