Friday, September 21, 2012

Fit For Fashion Friday, Vol 1, Wk 3

Welcome to Fit For Fashion Friday, Vol. 1, Week 3!

Thank you to all of my readers that participated in last week's Fit For Fashion Friday challenge. I hope you all attained your fitness goals last week and hopefully I still have you with me this week. {Pretty please leave me a comment letting me know how you did!}

So now let's get started with this week's challenge!


All I ask are a few things...{these will be asked of you every week you enter the challenge!}

1. On any week you take a challenge, please post a link to the week's challenge post as a way to share it with your readers/friends/family and to ask them to join in on the challenge with you - via Facebook, blog post, Twitter, etc.

2. Leave a comment on this post or my Facebook page letting me know you're in! {I gotta know who's with me!}

3. Add one of my buttons to your blog as a reminder to check back each Friday for the weekly challenge. {See sidebar of my blog for button options.}

4. If you should so choose to chronicle your fitness progress on your blog, I would be most appreciative if you could link back to my blog in the post...spread the word, spread fitness! {This is an extra, above and beyond thing and I realize that...so it's not expected, but completely and utterly appreciated from the bottom of my heart.}

Now, without further adieu, this week's challenge {last week was legs, so let's give the arms a workout}:



The Challenge: Do this Pyramid 5-6 days this week! Good luck!

Remember, this challenge is IN ADDITION to any regular workout routine you already have going...not in replacement of it. The goal here is to challenge yourself to do more...to get better. There are no losers here...if you give your best, you are a winner. Just do the best you can and keep improving your fitness level! xoxo
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Erin said...

This makes me feel like I have homework lol. I have to do last weeks one more time today and then I'll start this one.Jumping lunges are getting easier :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...