Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Living Room Progress

As I mentioned recently in this post, I have the majority of my living room redecorated. There are still some minor things like hanging shelves and more wall art to take care of, but I am so happy with the progress so far. I wanted to take you back to what my living room looked like before and show you what it looks like now.

LIVING ROOM - BEFORE:

There was nothing particularly wrong with the space, but I wanted to challenge myself to try something more bold than my usual go-to earthy tones. I had been using these tones forever and was ready for a change, plus with the lack of natural light this room has, it was definitely in need of some "brightening up".











LIVING ROOM CURRENT {PROGRESS}:





















What do you think of it? I know I'm enjoying coming home to a brighter space each day...it really does wonders for your mood! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...