Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jessica Alba in Rebecca Taylor

Remember this post where I featured Hampden Clothing boutique on King St. in Downtown Charleston? Remember how I also raved about the Rebecca Taylor collection being sold there?

Well, I was on the treadmill at the gym the other week perusing through September's issue of Self Magazine when I came across this picture in an article featuring one of my faves - Jessica Alba - and she is wearing a fabulous pair of Rebecca Taylor leopard print shorts! LOVE.


via

Leopard is totally in this season...in your home decor, clothing, what-have-you. I have never stopped loving leopard print...and don't think it will ever go out of style in my mind. How fab are these shorts?


You can get the look for less:

Forever 21

Urban Outfitters

Pair that with some cute bangles and dangles and you've got yourself the look!



You can get her exact style here: Bill Blass tank, $395; Elizabeth Anthony Esther Wolf, 713-622-1331. Shorts, $250; RebeccaTaylor.com for stores. Earrings, $194; JoomiLim.com. Jewels by Dunn bracelets, $120 for a set of three (worn in center) and $44 each (worn on top and bottom); DunnWithLove.com. Ring, $5,245; Carelle.com. {Info via www.self.com}


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!!!

follow me! http://rachel911-rachel.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks, Rachel! Headed to check out your blog now :-) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...