Wednesday, September 12, 2012

California Love

Tupac is totally playing in my head right now...

Thanks to this post on Peace Love Decor blog, I've been a little Cali-nostalgic lately. {If you hop over there, you'll even see my sad little comment...} I actually found myself looking at Pinterest and Etsy for ideas on incorporating a little Cali into my decor...

And my oh my I've found lots of cute things and have some good inspiration for things to put in my own home!


via


via


via
This one is definitely getting purchased and put on Tanner's bed...


via


This one would be fun for my son's rooms...because the map shows all the places mommy lived and hung out...


via



This one of course is for wearing...




Want to extend a little love out there to my Cali friends...miss you all...and I promise a visit is in order soon! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

4 comments:

Emily | Recently said...

Cali is definitely a place to be missed. I have friends who lived there for a while and it was always amazing to visit. I love your roundup!

Unknown said...

Emily, thank you so much for stopping by! Yes, Cali is so missed...a very amazing place with so much to see and do. I adore your blog. xoxo

Unknown said...

very cool!!!;)
let us know if you would like to follow each other!
xxoxo





http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Caitlin C. said...

These are gorgeous... I'm especially loving that pillow - it's so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...