Saturday, September 22, 2012

After-School Play Date: The Boys & Me

On Thursday evening, I decided to get out of our daily rut and try something a little different when I picked up the boys from daycare.

The weather was gloriously overcast, not too hot and surprisingly not many bugs out at the play park - that was a nice surprise!

I first went through the Chic-fil-a drive-thru to grab some chicken nuggets, fruit cups and chocolate milk {a special playdate calls for a special treat!} When I picked them up, they were so happy to see the Chic-fil-a bag on my passenger seat. {Holy cow, didn't mean to rhyme there!}

Off to the play park we went...

Tanner had already managed to get chocolate milk on his shirt within seconds of opening it. God love that boy!

"What Mom? Can't you see I'm too busy eating my fruit cup to be bothered with smiling for a picture?"

Exploring...

Tanner never has trouble making new friends...

I just love this cutie pie!

Breckin was trying to hide from the little girl...

Swing time is always a good time!

 It was nice to just let loose with them for a little while and change up the usual scenery...I feel like I'm always rushing to get home to get to my never-ending list of chores...but hey, they'll be there today...and they'll be there tomorrow too. Gotta make time for fun too - especially because these precious years will be gone before I know it.

Friends/Family - if you would like any of the pictures you see of us on the blog, please just right-click on the image and save it to your computer. You are welcome to print at your leisure! They are all high-pixel images.
If you do not know my family or me, you probably shouldn't right-click/save or print any of our images. Just saying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...