Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year



Happy 2013! Did y'all make it through the holiday season without a pound gained?

Yeah, me neither.

But that's OK...that's what the New Year is all about - starting over, fresh and ready to accomplish some goals and make up for any minor setbacks from the last few weeks {sometimes I think the holiday season was strategically placed at the end of the year for that reason.}

via

In the spirit of the New Year, I made some cosmetic changes to this blog. I am still working on a few things, but I would love to know what you think!

Additionally, I am starting a weekly workout challenge series called Fitness Friday. I originally tinkered with doing it on Mondays to start off the week, but I think Friday is good because it keeps your motivation high over the weekend and then by the time dreaded Monday rolls around, you should hopefully be in it to accomplish it. The first edition will post next Friday, Januarly 11th.

However, since I'm sure most of y'all are off from work today, and hopefully not too hungover, I'm going to initiate a kick-start challenge just for fun today...this one is just for today, but by all means, do it as much this week as you'd like!




So Happy 2013, y'all! Let's make it the best year yet. {That's my #1 resolution every year!} xoxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...