Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Musings

It was such a wonderfully warm weather weekend in Charleston! I hate to say goodbye to it and be stuck in a windowless factory all day. My boys and I made the most of our two days together {unfortunately Hubby had his USCG Reserve weekend}.

On Saturday, Mommy made sure to get a little gym time in the AM while they played in the gym-care and after that, we went to the library {short-lived due to one loud little two-year old, but enough time to scoop up some good reads} and then we headed to the play park and enjoyed the beautiful day.




Other than that, it was pretty quiet around the house...the hums of the dishwasher and laundry machines were heard throughout the weekend {I had quite a few loads to catch up on...}  

In other news, I've been scouring ideas for cute prints to put in the office/playroom. I decided I wanted it to be a mix of the kids' and my art as well as some fun prints that have great sayings for kids - ones of encouragement and love. Here are some I've found so far:


via

Have a great week! xoxo


 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...