Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tanner's Room Update/Progress

I've been meaning to get a post out on this sooner, but to put it bluntly, I have an incredibly messy 7-year old boy and his room is almost never clean...in fact, it's usually quite the disaster area unless I get in there and regulate every couple of days.  It takes an act of God to get that boy to clean his room, much less stay on task...meaning, I literally have to be in there coaching him every step of the way...or else he will just move on to something else. {God love that boy...and his ADD.} 

But anyway, I managed to get it cleaned up {I did make him help me} enough to get some decent pictures taken of how it is looking now...compared to what it looked like when he had only the twin size bed in there earlier in 2012. We still have a lot to do, but I like the way it is coming along. If you remember, I made a moodboard a few months back and I am getting closer and closer to realizing that vision with his space. It's maturing along with him. {The way this room looks is also important to me because now that he has the queen bed in there, it also doubles as a guest room when needed.}

Let's go ahead and refresh your memories with a picture of my moodboard, shall we?




So here are a few pictures of the what the room is looking like right now. My favorite part right now is probably the bulletin board revamp I did the other week.












And here is my to-do list for the space {in no particular order}:

2. Hang Wall Art & Pictures
3. New Pillow Covers from Etsy
4. New Rug
5. Create Map for Wall
6. Finish Wooden Monogram Project {You'll see this soon!}
7. Curtains
8. Paint Walls {Very Light Sand Color}
9. New Desk Lamp
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...