Friday, September 12, 2014

Five Things

Yay for another Friday! Fridays are fun around here right now...Farrah was born on a Friday, so she is another week older with each passing Friday. OK, scratch that....they are not fun...I just realized what I said....stop growing up so fast, Farrah!

18 weeks today...that's how old she is. 18 is also the number of lbs I've lost since my 6-week postpartum checkup! {At that appt, I had lost 21 lbs from my weight before I had Farrah, so the total is now actually 39.} And I've got 18 more to go! Yeah, if you do that math...that means I gained a whopping 57 lbs with this baby girl...Oh-Em-Gee...it sucks to admit that to myself {and others} but it is what it is. I blame being pregnant through the entire winter. Now I just have to work my little {well, it's kinda big right now} ass off. This is a pic I snapped yesterday in a top I got at TJ Maxx...and also to celebrate the changes my body HAS made so far...even if I am hard on myself all the time. So this is {ONE}.



{TWO}

Farrah had her 4 month checkup and shots yesterday. She was a real champ about it this time. Only cried for a minute or so. She is 18 lbs 7 oz! {Yes, I'm seeing a trend here with the number 18.} 97th percentile in both height and weight. I am getting a little annoyed with my pediatrician office...they never seem busy when we are there {we were the only ones in the waiting room}, but after the nurse takes us to the room, I feel like we wait in there at least 20-30 minutes for the doctor come in. And then she just seems in a hurry with us. I really like her, but it's been like that the last few times we've been and I'm considering looking at other options. Trying to entertain a 4yo boy with the three books they have in the room and keep an infant happy can be crazy. Next time I may pack some toys for him. But, this is my little cutie waiting for her shots...so happy...it makes it harder knowing that in a few short moments that happiness was going to disappear.




And she's already sitting in her Bumbo...growing fast.




{THREE}

Now that it's just about fall, I'm thinking about walk/jogging the Cooper River Bridge again a few times a week. The mornings have been so nice and crisp for running lately. It's a bit of a trek from my son's school, but such a good workout...the incline burns the thighs and butt and that's right where I need it! Ha! I may start next week and see if it doesn't take up too much time after dropping Tanner off since of course I will have Breckin and Farrah with me.



{FOUR}

I'm such a dummy. I thought my mirrored blue Ray Ban aviators had been stolen out of my car {I had accidentally left it unlocked the night before} because I couldn't find them. I love them so much so I immediately looked online to see where I could find them the cheapest. I found them for $89.99 here if you're interested! I was bummed to be spending the money again {originally I had paid $120}, but they gave me a free pair with purchase worth $50. I could pick only from one brand...I didn't like any of the other shapes, so I went with {surprise} their silver aviators. So two pairs for $89.99 - not a bad deal. But then I found my Ray Bans...ooooppssss. Luckily, I was able to post them on a selling group I'm in on Facebook. I got $80 for them...so I guess it's not so bad! Extra pair of sunnies out of it! These are what I got:

Aviator 3EMN003
{via}
RB3025 Large Aviator
{via}
{FIVE}
Looking forward to a night out this weekend with a couple of girlfriends. We're actually going to downtown Charleston, which I haven't been in ages. We are going to have apps and drinks at Co and then see where the night takes us. I've heard good things about that place and I'm dying to try it!

Happy Friday!



http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...