Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Getting to Know Me

I saw this on A Southern Style and totally told her I was stealing it. So I did.

Name - Age - Location 
My name is Morgan - I'm sure you at least knew that much. I am 31 and have lived in Charleston, SC now for 9 years.

Other Half
Jake and I met at Gallagher's Pub in Huntington Beach in October 2004. One whirlwind romance and 10 years later, here we are with three beautiful kids, Tanner (8), Breckin (4) and Farrah (4 mos).

Working It

As of April this year, I no longer work outside the home. My main gig is now SAHM. I do now do part-time bookkeeping from home for my father-in-law's construction business - a real blessing.

Loves of Life






Of course my main loves are my husband, children, family & friends and our bulldog, Sugar. I also have fallen in love with this blogging hobby. I love making art and wish I did it more! Hopefully when Farrah is a little older, I'll find more time. Dancing is and has always been a passion of mine as well...again, something I'd like to get back into doing more of.

Favorite Food

http://steamykitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/img_9844_grilled-fish-tacos_web.jpg

I've actually thought about this one for a while because I had never been able to quite nail it down, but I think I finally have. Fish tacos. I am always ordering them. If it's on the menu, that's what I'm having.

Standard Bar Order

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/c2/be/2a/pinot-noir-at-friar-tuck.jpg

This all depends on my mood, but mostly I go for a glass of Pinot Noir. If I'm in the mood for liquor, it's a vodka soda...and if I'm eating Mexican, it's most definitely a margarita.

Places I Shop

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/24/6e/c7/246ec75cb9445a39f487f890566f3ec5.jpg

Oh, how I wish I looked that fabulous while out and about and had those exact bags after every shopping trip.

I do a good bit of shopping online now - it's just easier than toting the kids everywhere and it's so easy. My shopping go-to's, whether online or in person, are usually Target, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Forever 21. I also tend to find a lot of random online boutiques with great deals. We are getting a Nordstrom Rack very soon and I will be all up in that sh*t.

Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

Revlon liquid liner and Maybelline Great Lash mascara. As far as aging products go, I love Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair.

Bed-Time & Wake-up

Bed time is typically 10pm. Some nights I go around 9pm if I'm really bored or tired. Wake-up is 5/5:30am to get myself and the kids ready and drop off my oldest at school.

What I Blog About

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/3/13/1331670363044/Woman-typing-on-laptop-007.jpg

A little bit of everything. I have gone through a lot of blog niches and names. I have finally settled in the broad category of "lifestyle" which includes fashion, interior design/organization, fitness and motherhood for the most part. I do plan to do more style posts when I feel a little better about my post-prego body and find a good photographer {hopefully my husband can help me out!}

How I started Blogging/Why I Blog

I actually had my first blog in 2006 when I didn't really know that blogging could be more than an online journal to share updates with family and friends. I wish I had known what it could be because if I'd started way back then, I wonder where my blog would be now if I had kept with it. Cupcakes and Cashmere didn't even start until 2008. I love blogging purely because I love to write and over-share {totally guilty}. If you'll listen, I'll tell you everything you want to know. I love reading other blogs and finding inspiration for home and life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...